IP Telephony is a technology that allows the integration of voice and data communications in a single network. IP Telephony emerges as an alternative to traditional telephony, providing new services to the customer and a series of economic and technological benefits with special features.
- Unlimited calls between their branches without cost, made through an Internet link.
- The IP switch has a database of the use of calls that are made in it and it is possible to have a control of the calls that are made.
- You do not need to have to do more phone wiring since the same data cabling and even the wireless network can be used for telephony.
- You can skip buying phones and using the same computer as a phone.
- You can make calls from home or traveling on the Internet.
- Unified messaging system.
- Music on hold.
- Conference room.
- Fax Integration.
- Detail and call register (CDR).
- Password Protection.
- Call Parking.
- Call Forwarding.
- Call Pickup.
- Scheduled Call Forwarding.
- Search in databases.