From identifying vehicles or people harms private property to suspicious activity between employees and visitors, video surveillance is becoming essential that should not be postponed.
- Cameras for interiors and exteriors, automobiles, elevators, vehicular access, etc.
- Analog, digital and IP technologies.
- Cameras with movement, zoom, rain, antibandal, backlight, night, etc. capabilities.
- Internet and mobile monitoring.
- Ability to connect to other types of solutions such as access controls, video door phones and perimeter security.
- Record and backup of recordings for later review.